Do please read the instruction carefully and use it according to the direction or buy and use it under chemist’s suggestion.
Proprietary name: Xiaoyao pills (watered pills)
Chinese pronunciation：Xiaoyao Wan
[Ingredients] Radix Bupleuri , Radix Angellcae Sinensis, Radix Paeoniae Alba, Rhiloma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, Poria, Radix Glycyrrhizae Praeparata Cum Melle, Herba Menthae.
[Description] Yellow-brown to brown or black- brown watered pills; it tastes sweet.
[Functions and actions] Soothing the liver, invigorating the spleen, nourishing blood and regulating menstruation. Used for irregular menstruation, hypochondriac distension and pain, dizziness, decreased appetite, which are resulted from stagnated liver and weak spleen.
[Specification] 1 gram per 10 pills
[Usage and Dosage]1~2 times a day and 6~9 grams each time.
[Adverse Reactions] Not known
[Contraindications] Not known
1. Cold, crude, fatness and indigestible foods are forbidden.
2. Keep optimistic and don’t get angry during using this medicine. 3. High blood pressure, cardiopathy, hepatitis, diabetes, nephropathy and other chronic should use under doctor’s instruct.
4.Eumenorrhea usually, bob up abnormally heavy or prolonged menstruation, Abnormal suppression or absence of menstruation, delay of menstrual cycle, or anomalistic bleeding of vagina must go to see a doctor.
5. Children, pregnant women, breast-feeding women, the elderly and weak, catamenia excessive should use under doctor’s instruct.
6. If the symptoms haven’t been catabatic after used this medicine for 3 days, should go to see a doctor.
7. It should not be used in a patient who has anaphylatoid reaction with this medicine, and irritability corporeity should be used with caution. 8. It should not be used when the character of this medicine has changed.
9. Children should be administered under the supervision of adult.
10. It should be kept out of reach of children.
11. If in process of using other medicine, please consult physician or chemist before using this medicine.
[Medicine reaction] If used other medicines at the same time, the medicine reaction may occur, please consult physician or chemist the correlative detail.
[Storage] Preserve in tightly closed containers, protected from moisture.
[Packing] Medicine PET plastic bottle, 60grams/ bottle
[Period of Validity] Three years
[Administer standard] PHARMACOPOEIA OF THE PEOPLES’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (2005 Volume I )
[Approval number] State medical permitment number. Z20063248
[Manufactured] By Zhangzhou Pien Tze Huang Pharmaceutical co ., Ltd.