Do please read the instruction carefully and use it according to the direction or buy and use it under chemist’s suggestion.
Proprietary name:Xiangsha Liujun Pills
Chinese pronunciation：Xiangsha Liujun Wan
[Ingredients] Radix Aucklandiae ,Fructus Amomi,Radix Codonopsis,Rhiloma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, Poria,Radix Glycyrrhizae Praeparata Cum Melle, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, Rhizoma Pinelliae.
[Description] Yellow-brown watered pills; it smells a bit fragrant, tastes a bit sweet and pungent.
[Functions and actions] Improving qi, strengthening spleen and regulating stomach. Used for deficiency syndrome of the spleen, qi stagnation, indigestion, belching, poor appetite, epigastric fullness, watery stool.
[Specification] 1.1 grams per 10 pills
[Usage and Dosage] Orally, 1~3 times a day and 6~9 grams a time
[Adverse Reactions] Not known
[Contraindications] Not known
1. Alcohol, piquancy, crude, cold and fatness are forbidden, insipidity food is better.
2. High blood pressure, cardiopathy, hepatitis, diabetes, nephropathy and other chronic should use under doctor’s instruct. 3. Children, pregnant women, breast-feeding women, the elderly and weak should use under doctor’s instruct.
4. If the symptoms haven’t been catabatic after used this medicine for 3 days, should go to see a doctor.
5. It should not be used in a patient who has anaphylatoid reaction with this medicine, irritability corporeity should be used with caution. 6. It should not be used when the character of this medicine has changed.
7. Children should be administered under the supervision of adult.
8. It should be kept out of reach of children.
9.If in process of using other medicine, please consult physician or chemist before using this medicine.
[Medicine reaction] If used other medicines at the same time, the medicine reaction may occur, please consult physician or chemist the correlative detail.
[Storage] Preserve in tightly closed containers
[Packing] Medicine plastic bottle, 60grams/bottle
[Period of Validity] 18 months
[Administer standard] PHARMACOPOEIA OF THE PEOPLES’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (2005 Volume I )
[Approval number] State medical permitment number. Z20063468
[Manufactured] By Zhangzhou Pien Tze Huang Pharmaceutical co ., Ltd.