Do please read the instruction carefully and use it according to the direction or buy and use it under chemist’s suggestion.
Proprietary name :QiJu Di Huang Pills
Chinese pronunciation: Qiju Dihuang Wan
[Ingredients]Fructus ycii , Flos Chrysanthemt, Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata, Fructus Corni Cortex Moutan,Rhizoma Dioscoreae,Poria,Rhizoma Alismatis.
[Description] Brown-black water-honeyed pills; it tastes sweet and a little sour.
[Functions and actions] Nourishing kidney and caring for liver. Used for dizziness, tinnitus, aversion to light with astringent eyes and dim-sighted vision when seeing, which are resulted from deficiency of kedney-yin and liver-yin.
[Specification] 2 grams of each 10 pills
[Usage and Dosage] Oral, 2 times a day and 6 grams each time
[Adverse Reactions] Not known
[Contraindications] Not known
1. Stodgy foods are forbidden. 2. Should not be used for the patients who catch a cold or have a fever.
3. High blood pressure, cardiopathy, hepatitis, diabetes, nephropathy and other chronic should use under doctor’s instruct.
4. Children, pregnant women and the breast-feeding women should use under doctor’s instruct.
5. If the symptoms haven’t been catabatic after used this medicine for 4 weeks, should go to see a doctor.
6.It should not be used in patients who have anaphylatoid reaction with this medicine, and irritability corporeity should be used with caution. 7. It should not be used when the character of this medicine has changed.
8. Children should be administered under the supervision of adult.
9. It should be kept out of reach of children.
10.If in process of using other medicine, please consulted physician or chemist before use this medicine.
[Medicine reaction] If used other medicines at the same time, the medicine reaction may appears, please consult physician or chemist the correlative detail.
[Storage] Preserve in tightly closed containers
[Packing] Medicine PET plastic bottle ,72gram/bottle
[Period of Validity] Three years
[Administer standard] National medicine standard YBZ14162006
[Approval number] State medical permitment number. Z20064043
[Manufactured] By Zhangzhou Pien Tze Huang Pharmaceutical co ., Ltd.