Do please read the instruction carefully and use it according to the direction or buy and use it under chemist’s suggestion.
Proprietary name: Zhibai Dihuang Pills
Chinese pronunciation: Zhibai Dihuang Wan
[Ingredients]Rhizoma Anemarrhenae, Cortex Phellodendri, Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata，Fructus Corni，Cortex Moutan，Rhizoma Dioscoreae，Poria，Rhizoma Alismatis.
[Description] Brown-black water-honeyed pills; it tastes sweet with a litter sour and bitter.
[Functions and actions] Nourishing yin and clearing away heat. Used for hectic fever, night sweat, tinnitus, seminal emission, dry mouth and throat.
[Specification] 2 grams per 10 pills
[Usage and Dosage]Orally, 6 grams each time, 2 times a day.
[Adverse Reactions] Not known
[Contraindications] Not known
1. Stodgy foods are forbidden. 2. Should not be used for the patients who catch a cold or have a fever.
3. High blood pressure, cardiopathy, hepatitis, diabetes, nephropathy and other chronic should use under doctor’s instruct.
4. Children, pregnant women and the breast-feeding women should use under doctor’s instruct.
5. If the symptoms haven’t been catabatic after used this medicine for 4 weeks, should go to see a doctor.
6. It should not be used in a patient who has anaphylatoid reaction with this medicine, and irritability corporeity should be used with caution. 7. It should not be used when the character of this medicine has changed.
8. Children should be administered under the supervision of adult.
9. It should be kept out of reach of children.
10.If in process of using other medicine, please consult physician or chemist before using this medicine.
[Medicine reaction] If used other medicines at the same time, the medicine reaction may occur, please consult physician or chemist the correlative detail.
[Storage] Preserve in tightly closed containers
[Packing] Medicine PET plastic bottle ,72 gram /bottle
[Period of Validity] Three years
[Administer standard] National medicine standard YBZ13802006
[Approval number] State medical permitment numberZ20064014.
[Manufactured] By Zhangzhou Pien Tze Huang Pharmaceutical co ., Ltd.