Do please read the instruction carefully and use it according to the direction or buy and use under chemist’s suggestion.
Proprietary name: Liuwei Dihuang Pills
Chinese pronunciation：Liuwei Dihuang Wan
[Ingredients] Radix Rehmanniae Raeparata, Fructus Corni, Cortex Moutan, Rhizoma Dioscoreae, Poria, Rhizoma Allsmatis.
[Description] Brown-black water-honeyed pills; it tastes sweet and sour.
[Functions and actions] Nourishing yin and reinforcing the kidney. It is used for deficiency of the kidney yin marked by dizziness, tinnitus, ache and limpness of the loins and knees, consumptive fever, night sweating, seminal emission.
[Specification]20 grams per 100 pieces.
[Usage and Dosage] Orally,6 grams (30pieces) each time and 2 times every day.
[Adverse Reactions] Not known
[Contraindications] Not known
1. Stodgy foods are forbidden. 2. Should not be used for the patient who catch a cold or have a fever.
3. High blood pressure, cardiopathy, hepatitis, diabetes, nephropathy and other chronic should use under doctor’s instruct.
4. Children, pregnant women and the breast-feeding women should use under doctor’s instruct.
5. If the symptoms haven’t been catabatic after used this medicine for 4 weeks, should go to see a doctor.
6. It should not be used in a patient who has anaphylatoid reaction with this medicine, and irritability corporeity should be used with caution. 7. It should not be used when the character of this medicine has changed.
8. Children should be administered under the supervision of adult.
9. It should be kept out of reach of children.
10.If in process of using other medicine, please consult physician or chemist before using this medicine.
[Medicine reaction] If used other medicines at the same time, the medicine reaction may occur, please consult with physician or chemist the correlative detail.
[Storage] Preserve in tightly closed containers
[Packing] Medicine PET plastic bottle, 360pieces/bottle
[Period of Validity] Three years
[Approval number] State medical permitment number Z20053520.
[Administer standard] PHARMACOPOEIA OF THE PEOPLES’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (2005 Volume I )
[Manufactured] By Zhangzhou Pien Tze Huang Pharmaceutical co ., Ltd.